PV American Inspection & Quality Control
PV American, Inc. adheres to the highest standards in maintaining traceability of all parts and material during the machining process. In today’s market, the best designed, best machined, most dimensionally correct and cosmetically pleasing part is basically “scrap” without the proper documentation. At PV American, Inc., we make every effort to ensure all documentation is correct, with a complete audit trail at all times.
- STARRETT HE400 (2008) Horizontal Benchtop Measuring Projector (Optical Comparator)
- SHRPERTEK Stamina XP (2008) Heated Ultrasonic Cleaner
- TESA-hite 700 plus D (2007) Height Gage
- TELESIS TMP6100 (2007) - The TELESIS TMP6100 is a Single Pin Marking System designed for marking high quality Data Matrix TM 2-D and conventional codes on wide range of materials and parts.
- FARO Gage Plus (2005) - The FARO Gage Plus™, is the industry’s first personal line of Coordinate Measuring Machines (CMMs). With it’s 48″ working volume, it is the “mount it to where you make it”, truly portable, 3-Dimensional, no-training gage for machinists, complete with graphical and tabular reporting with SPC.
- TESA-hite 600 plus D 2005 Height Gage
- SCHERR-TUMICO 20-3500 Horizontal Benchtop Measuring Projector (Optical Comparator)